Board Member Uganda Women Entrepreneurs Association
Under the Private Sector Foundation Uganda, I have served in several positions as an exemplary person representing women Entrepreneurs in Uganda.
Small Scale Medical Interventions
1. Appointed by the Chairman of Uganda Heart Institute to do lobbying for heart patients in dire need.
2. Set up and successfully operated Lisa Medical Center, the leading private clinic in Lubaga Division, from 2005 to date. The Center has been upgraded to a health unit with ultra sound, mini theater, laboratory, dental section and bed capacity of 50. Other branches of the clinic have been set up at Muteesa I Royal University and also in Bukomansimbi town.
- A current member of the board of Uganda Women Entrepreneurs Association;
- A member of the board of St. Charles initiatives – Lubaga Cathedral.
- Chief Internal Auditor UTODA from 1995 to 2008.